Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Protect Fish Design:
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down-the-line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
NSP’s tint lamination process gives each board a unique, artistic and custom-like finish. Go check them out at your local shop – it’s a visually appealing look.
The Protech Fish models are available with NSP’s 3x FTU boxes (all compatible with Futures® Fins) and come out of the box with 3x MFC- designed fins.