C-Skins Neoprene Repair Kit with Black Witch Adhesive, a quick drying neoprene adhesive especially formulated for use on neoprene to repair nicks, cuts, etc.
Superb for those on the spot neoprene repairs. Handy pre-cut single cell neoprene patches (very thin neoprene) and the ever popular Black Witch neoprene adhesive for those 'wholly' emergencies.
If you've stored your wetsuit in the garden shed/garage (shame on you!) and the mice have had a nibble over the winter - look no further.
Blackwitch Adhesive is a flexible and strong, liquid neoprene adhesive ideal for all manner of neoprene repairs - the most recognised neoprene adhesive.
A MUST for any spares and repairs kit.
1 x tube neoprene glue
3 x 1" Neoprene Discs
3 x 1.5" Neoprene Discs
3 x 2" Neoprene Discs
1 x 12" Neoprene Tape
- Locate the rip, tear or leaking area and clean the surrounding area with fresh water and allow to dry.
- Apply wetsuit glue to the fingernail cut
- Take a neoprene repair disk of a suitable size and draw around the disk so the hole is in the center
- Apply one coat of glue to the open cell of the neoprene disk and one coat of glue to the circle marked on the inside of the Neoprene, allow 5-6 hours drying time (do not at this stage attach the two together)
- Apply a second coat of glue and low to dry for 2-3 minutes, then apply the patch and push the two layers firmly together.
- Lay the neoprene garment on a flat surface and put a heavy weighted object on the patch and leave to set for 24 hours.