NSP Elemnts HDT 6’8”
is on back order
The Elements Funboard is designed for the weekend warrior wanting to paddle in easily and catch waves early. Get ready to pop-up and ride more waves.
Bottom: Single to Vee
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Elements funboard Design:
• A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range for progressing skills.
• Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume upfront to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
• Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in, adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
• Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail, providing balance and control in a wide range of conditions.
• On smaller days, go quad and keep the thruster setup for bigger days when conditions lend themselves for slicing.
Available in three designs, the Elements funboard comes with three nylon twin tab M7 or new MFC-designed FTU fins. For riders wanting more grip from their board, or simply looking for a different setup from their fin clusters, J7 RTM upgrades from NSP are available. Find them listed further down below under “surf accessories“.